Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Skype!

Hello again!!

Lately the people that I have met that are also going to Japan this summer (through scholarships) have been talking to each other non-stop. Through chats, comments, etc.

But yesterday, after much pressure from the other YFUers and HOURS of trying to get the stinkin' thing to work, I finally set up skype!! It was my first skype ever, and some of the other winners and I skyped late into the night. We literally went for 3 hours! It was awesome! We ended around 1:00 AM haha!

We're trying to do it more now, but because of our schedules we can't do it tonight. But we're planning on more late nights of skyping!

Kristine actually recorded our skype convo last night:


Too bad I'm cut off on the screen haha!
But I'm there!

For those of you planning on study abroad in the future, I HIGHLY recommend contacting and getting to know other study abroaders through skype. It may be a pain in the butt, but you can make really good friends through it (granted don't talk to strangers). We haven't met face-to-face yet, but already we're all really close (because we know it's safe. Don't talk to strangers  kiddies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment