Saturday, February 23, 2013

Careful!

July 12, 2011



Today was so much fun hanging out with everyone! The JET came and joined us for lunch, so we all had fun playing with his iPhone and making everyone look old. My guy friends were messing with the other exchange student, making him say things in Japanese that neither he nor I understand. They were supposed to be puns or something, nothing I understood.

They're always too embarrassed to look at camera!

After lunch we were waiting outside the classroom for the teacher, when someone's notebook got pushed out the window! There's a cement ledge under the window, so my friend jumped out and grabbed it. Pretty darn cool, I must say.


At the end of the day my friend, host sister and I decided to pop on over to McDonald's. I didn't get anything, but I must say Japanese McDonald's look much healthier than American. Granted I've only been to an American one once in my life...
ANYWAY we were just hanging out there when a couple of our classmates came in too! My host sister and I got scolded when we got home for being out so late.


It was so fun though!


2 comments:

  1. You look like you had so much fun! Also Kei, if you see this, I seriously need to talk to you! My name is Shelby, and I would like to know more about how you transferred to a Japanese high school, the scholarship, the money costs, the program, everything! I've been looking for something like this, for Japan! Please, please comment back!

    ReplyDelete