Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Day Off

I obviously woke up late, so I missed saying good-bye to everyone. Sayaka, Yurika, and Yasuyuki all went to school, and then Dad was at work. Mom took work off that day, so it was just me and her. For me it was a day of relaxing, since they understood I was DOG TIRED.


お母さん lent me a lot of manga, so she let me go to my room to read and then take a little nap.


When I woke up, Mom asked me if I wanted to go with her to pick up Sayaka from high school, the same one I'll be going to. Of course I said yes!


Sayaka was waiting at school, so when I showed up she wanted to give me a little tour. She showed me around, and I even met some classmates. There were some also in the classroom, and from the way they were acting I could tell I'm going to have fun. Some of them were kind of surprised that I was the exchange student, saying I look Japanese. Haha I was flattered.


Sayaka also showed me all the sports teams, and believe me, they are AMAZING. I was shocked at how hard they work.


I also found out that a fellow YFUer who is also an Okinawa recipient will be going to the same school, and even be in the same class. It turns out that his host brother and Sayaka are in the same class!


Can't wait for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment